The Solar Series LED Internally Lighted Portable Wind Cone (windsock) is of the same top construction as the permanent version but with a quick install tripod base for emergency services, tactical operations and temporary installations.
With high brightness NVG compatible LEDs, a patented swivel, all aluminum construction, solad tripod mount the P. Wedge Internally Lighted Windsock provides easily installation, reliable service and operates in the most rugged conditions possible.
Portable Windsock Functionality
This solar series windsock is equipped with an 80 watt solar panel, 100 AH battery and optional frangible mounting system. The windsock has performed flawlessly on all 5 major continents for international defence forces, international airports, police forces, the United Nations and oil and gas facilities. The solar windsocks can be custom designed for various heights and can be used for portable applications if required.
- Patented Swivel mechanism for years of trouble free service
- Convenient tilt mechanism for easy service of the fabric sock
- Stand alone dusk till dawn system with zero maintenance or energy costs
- Rugged, reliable and proven backed by a 3 year product warranty with 1 year battery and fabric warranty
- Operates in all environments, most extensive customer list in industry
- 80 watt mono crystalline solar panel
- 100 AHr lead acid battery
- Optional ICAO and FAA certified frangible mounting bolts
- Immediate increase to safety of operations for take-off and landings
To find out more about our portable windsock please contact our expert team today using our enquiry form or call +44 (0)1483 267 066.