Radio Controlled Solar Airfield Lighting
The handheld radio controller provides global 2.4GHz encrypted RF control to unlimited numbers of solar airfield lighting within a Helipad/Heliport Lighting System.
Using a mesh network with sophisticated Air Traffic COntrol (ATC) control programs, users are able to control the airfield lights from the ground, ATC tower or aircraft providing airports, defence departments, and humanitarian aid agencies complete flexibility in day or night operations.
Features of Radio Controlled Airport Lighting:
- Designed, built and tested to Milspec requirements
- Global 2.4GHz 128bit security encrypted radio control
- Control of unlimited number of airfield lights including up to 16 separate operating groups
- Ability to switch airfield lighting colours, intensities and flash patterns between visible, infrared or both simultaneously
- Ability to set auto time out, extend LOW, MED and HIGH IFR intensity settings and check battery levels
- Ability to sequence flash lights for simple approach or REILS with option to synchronize unlimited number of flashing lights
- Comes with Pelican carrying case and charger
- Civil or Defence
- Permanent installations
- Portable systems
- Emergency Systems
- FCC Approved, M100103
To find out more about our Radio Controlled Solar Powered Airfield Lighting products, contact our expert team today using our enquiry form or call +44 (0)1483 267 066.