The solar-powered LED Helipad Beacon is available in one or two optical configurations with an adjustable range of 4-12 nautical miles.
Unique to the industry, the custom designed lens provides 32 optical sectors controlling the LED light output in a two dimensional manner.
The Helipad Beacon incorporates a sophisticated thermal management system within the circuitry allowing for the effective transfer of heat to the external extrusion, resulting in extremely low energy consumption with a range from 10-90 watts and exceptionally bright LED output.
Helipad Beacon Features:
- Adjustable LED light output range capable of 12 nautical miles
- Optional worldwide 2.4Ghz encrypted RF radio control AVMeshtm
- Independent control of individual LEDs
- Internal light sectoring
- Rotating beacon with self contained solar power systems
- Ultra-high intensity LEDs with infrared option
- Advanced thermal management
- Complete continuous diagnostics for each LED
- PC interface for setup, diagnostics & testing
- Up to 32 intensity settings
- Automatic effective intensity correction
- IP68 waterproof
- Mains powered or direct cable with battery option
- Optional Pilot Activated Control System (PALC) with PC software controls